Directions：In each of the following groups of words，there are four underlined letters or letter
combinations marked A，B，C and D.Compare the underline：!parts and identify the one that
is different from the others in pronunciation. Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Ⅱ.Vocabulary and Structure(15 points)
Directions：There are l5 incomplete sentences in this section.For each sentence there are four
choices marked A，B，C and D.Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6.I like the clouds at sunset because it seems relaxing
7.Unless you work hard you your test.
B.will not pass
D.would not pass
8.Do earthquakes often in North America?
9.Nowhere else in the world more friendly people than in this small town.
A.you might find
B.you will find
C.can you find
D.should you find
10.It looks the family has got a lot of problems.
A.as long as
11.You may think you know the answer but you don’t， ?
A. don't you
B. may you
C. may not you
D. do you
12. I've worked here since I Harvard Business School.
C. have left
D. had left
13. -- Would you prefer tea or coffee?
-- I have some coffee, please.
B. am going to
C. am about
14. -- How much sugar is left?
C. Not many
15. You see the doctor if that back ache persists.
B. better have
C. have better
D. had better
16. Please fill this online application form.
17. -- I've never seen that movie.
18. -- do you play tennis?
-- Twice a month.
C. How often
19. He that he was going to visit his sister in Ohio.
20. explores the nature of guilt and responsibility and builds to a remarkable conclusion.
A. The written beautifully novel
B. The beautifully written novel
C. The novel beautifully written
D. The written novel beautifully